Monday, January 17, 2011

Style, Class & Glamour were ALL over the Red Carpet last night!

Wow! After a few lull red carpets I was ecstatic to see so many vivid colors, sexy nudes, debonaire tuxedos, and glitz galore last night at the Golden Globes!!! Here are my favorite looks from the night's stunning red carpet ladies and gents.

My Favorite Blacks & Browns


This is one of my very favorite looks of the night! Olivia Wilde in a full-skirt covered in sequins & beads from Marchesa. Gorgeous!!



Kelly Osbourne looking classy and sophisticated in the always brilliant Zac Posen.



Eva Longoria playing up her latin curves in a beautiful & simple Zac Posen gown.


The Green Ladies


Angelina Jolie playing up her blue eyes in this stunning emerald green Atelier Versace.



Catherine Zeta-Jones looking ethereal in a green Monique Lhuillier strapless gown.



My favorite green of the night! Mila Kunis playing up her edgy side in Vera Wang.  Perfect!


My Favorite Nudes, Pinks & Peaches


Adorable Dianna Argon in an angelic beige J. Mendel gown.



The always fresh & natural, Kaley Cuoco glowing in this Katharine Kidd frock.



The only way to do sequins...all over! Anne Hathaway is stunning in a bronze Armani PrivĂ© dress.


Maria Menounos' best look yet! Pretty in pink Pamella Roland.


Prada (and Nicole) never looked this good! Nicole Kidman is glowing in this butter Prada gown covered with sequin embroidery.



It looks like Scarlet Johansson is recovering well in this nude, 1940's Elie Saab gown.



She's got the red carpet style down to an art already!  I love Lea Michele's precious pink Oscar de la Renta dress AND it tops my list of favorites!



Simple, chic and memorable...Emma Stone pulling off this peachy nude Calvin Klein Collection dress with ease.



Not one to make many mistakes on the red carpet, Clare Danes is beautiful as always in a bubblegum pink Calvin Klein Collection gown.

Stunning Blues...


I love this teal/slate blue one-shoulder Marchesa on Amy Adams!



Pregnant and sexier than ever....Jane Krakowski wows us all in this slate blue Badgley Mischka number.




Robert Downey, Jr looking devilishly handsome as his wife stuns in a simple chic blue gown.


And speaking of handsome... here are my favorite looks for the guys.  I'm all about a simple, classic tuxedo with a slim fit in either black or navy.  Guys, take notes!! Ladies, take a deep breath!!


Johnny


Andrew



Armie & my girl, Elizabeth!


Brad...


Chris



Oh Jake!


Robert again


Our other favorite Robert


Ryan


Zac (I miss your locks!)


Zachary



Jesse...cleans up well!



Joseph


Mark


He's still Marky Mark to me


Matthew



And Christian rounding out my list!



 I hope you've enjoyed my brief recap of my favorite ladies & gentlemen from last night's Golden Globe's Awards in Los Angeles. Thanks for checking out my blog!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment